In this Portugal Walking Tour you’ll enjoy medieval castled villages, the gorgeous city of Évora and the fabulous Alentejo gastronomy. You’ll be walking on isolated tracks where not a lot of people go, having the feeling that nature is all yours!
Then drive to the coast and experience a totally different scenario: the wild Alentejo Coast, one of the most beautiful of the world. You’ll be overwhelmed by the endless views, the rough sea and the contrast between the blue ocean and the colourful rocks.
All our Portugal Walking Tours can be done either guided or self-guided. Picking a guided tour will give us the opportunity to personally explore and interpret with you all the monuments, culture, gastronomy and traditions of our people. With a guide you may decide what when and where along the way really customizing your tour. And we will have the opportunity to get to know you and share a bit of who we are. We recommend our guided tour, but you may choose self guided as well.
- Portugal Walking Tour, Guided and Self Guided options
- Évora historical centre, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site
- Stunning views from Monsaraz Castle over the Alqueva lake
- Walking along the coast in really isolated tracks
- Lovely fisherman villages and delicious seafood.
- Endless views from high cliffs on the fisherman’s trail
- Varied days, landscapes changing from inland to coastline
- 3 nights at typical farm (our guest house) with old traditional architecture and all the comfort you need
Before Booking see terms&conditions.